Powered by compressed air, AirVac is the mobile alternative to large, expensive vacuum trucks. Effectively vacuums up to 2 cubic ft/min of spoils including dirt, sand, gravel, small rocks, and muck.
Designed to run off a standard, 185 cfm tow-behind air compressor, the AirVac features a powerful multi-stage venturi vacuum engine with no motors or moving parts to wear out. Tank capacity of 11 cubic ft. (82 gallons) with an extra-wide dump door facilitates emptying spoils for backfilling. Washable exhaust filter bag captures dust and eliminates need for internal filter. Rugged 15" pneumatic tires provide superior maneuverability. Featuring all aluminum construction and heavy-duty side rails, loading the AirVac onto the bed of a pickup truck is an easy task.
- Heavy-duty, all aluminum construction
- 11 cubic ft (82 gallon) capacity tank
- 24" x 16" dump door
- Removable, venturi vacuum engine assembly
- Washable exhaust filter bag
- 15" diameter pneumatic tires
- Air supply pressure gauge
- 3/4" FNPT compressed air inlet with Universal Coupler
- 4" ID x 15 ft heavy-duty, lightweight vacuum hose
- 4" ID x 4 ft clear plastic vacuum wand
- (1) AirVac Engine and Tank Assembly
- (1) 4" x 15' Lightweight Vacuum Hose
- (1) 4' Vacuum Wand
- (1) Operations Manual
Inlet 3/4" FNPT
Min. Compressor Required 185 cfm
Noise Level 99 dBA
Vacuum Flow 750 cfm Vacuum Lift 262 in H20
Dimensions (L x W x H) 79" x 38" x 61.5"
Weight 218 lbs