The PT5 Air Filter and Lube Unit is installed between the air compressor and the air tool. The unit has a built-in air regulator and supplying lubrication to the air tool. Highly effective at removing moisture from the air supply preventing tool corrosion and freezing.
The Double Water Filter is ideal on sites where water in air hoses is a real problem. The unit reduces the moisture content using the Filter Regulator and Second Water Filter. The dry air is then lubricated via the regulated oil drip feed. The oil drip feed can be adjusted by using the drip feed adjusting / locking ring. Air pressure can be regulated by turning the pressure regulator knob. The unit is supplied with one outlet air hose assembly.
- Maximum Air Pressure (In): 10 bar (145 Psi)
- Air Consumption (In): 1800 - 3000 litres/minute (63.57 - 105.94 cfm)
- Pneumatic Port Size: 1/2" Male
- Filter Regulator Submicron filter:25 µm
- Second Water Filter: 0.01 µm
- Filter Regulator Bowls capacity: 12 cl (7.32 in3)
- Lubricator Oil Specification: Mineral Oil, None Synthetic, Grade 32 or equivalent
- Total Weight: ~8 Kg (17.64 lbs)