All metal cutting and drilling applications generate heat due to metal deformation and chip friction.
Kool Mist's cooling action removes the destructive heat, extending tool life.
Drills and saws hold their cutting edges as chips move freely out of the way allowing for better tapped holes and cuts on steel mains.
Compatible with Aluminum, Brass, Carbide, Cast Iron, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, andTitanium
Safe for People, Machines and Parts
- Kool Mist contains no halogens or sulfides and is totally free of dangerous or otherwise troublesome chemicals. It is harmless to operators and ends problems of mist fog fumes. Kool Mist will not cause corrosion, buildup, dermatitis, rancidity or objectionable odors. Properly diluted with water Kool Mist does not create rust or stains on machined parts. As a result, it sharply reduces parts spoilages, eliminates employee health claims, and precludes problems with health and environmental agencies such as OSHA, NASA, AEC, and the EPA.
- Does not cause rust or stains even when diluted 32:1 with water.
- Kool Mist coolant formula is biodegradable, greatly reducing storage and disposal concerns. Spent coolant requires no special treatment and will have no adverse environmental effect. Kool Mist comes in concentrated form, and may be diluted with water in solutions up to 32:1. One gallon therefore makes 33 gallons of mix
A little does a lot.
- Supplied in 1 Gallon Concentrate
- Makes up to 33 Gallons
- Mix Ratio 32:1 with water
Excellent for every pipeline operation: